They are also good for use in high pressure washers, where hot water under pressure is often used, and in cooling devices for heat pumps and air conditioning in motor vehicles, where normally due to elevated temperatures and stiffness thermoplastic pipes are practically not used.
Rubber/flexible pipes are irreplaceable in hydraulics because they withstand large hydraulic shocks, high pressure with larger diameters, and are resistant to external conditions.
High pressure rubber pipes
- 1SN – rubber pipes reinforced with a layer of steel mesh
- 2SN – rubber tubes reinforced with 2 layers of steel mesh
- 4SP – rubber tubes reinforced with 4 layers of spirally placed steel nets for very high static pressures
- 4SH – rubber tubes reinforced with 4 layers of spirally placed steel nets for very high dynamic pressures
- R15 – rubber tubes reinforced with 4 (or 6) layers of spirally placed steel nets for very high dynamic pressures (420 bar) of hydraulic oil
- Thermoplastic pipes
We offer disassembly, assembly and production of new high-pressure rubber pipes and rigid hydraulic pipes. We produce rigid pipes in stainless steel version based on the request of the customer with the installation of all existing high-pressure connections.
We produce high-pressure rubber pipes based on the supplied specification or by sample. We have many high-pressure connections and flexible pipes in stock, and we make pipes in the shortest possible time using our own pressing machine.